Name & Qualifications:
Dr. C Sharath Kumar.
World Famous Super Specialist in Sexology and Infertility.
ಡಾ ಸಿ ಶರತ್ ಕುಮಾರ್.
CAvÀgÀgÁ¶ÖçÃAiÀÄ SÁåvÀ ¯ÉÊAVPÀ ªÀÄvÀÄÛ UÀ¨sÀðzsÁgÀuÁ vÀdÕ ªÉÊzÀågÀÄ
Ph : 9980525100.
Director & Chief Fertility Surgeon,
Dr Sharath Men’s Clinic
# 34/82, 20th main
Basava mantap road
West Chord road
Near City Hospital
Near Navarang theatre
Bengaluru 10 .
Saturday & Sunday only:
9.30 am to 1.30 pm.
Mysuru : Mediwave IVF & Fertility Research Hospital,
City X-Ray Complex, Sayyaji Rao Road, Mysore 570 001.
0821 2444441. / 4255019
Tuesday & Thursday only.
11 am to 1.30 pm.
For appointment Call:
• M.B.,B.S : Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore.
• M.S. in Reproductive Medicine : Bristol university, England,
• Ph.D.: ( Male Infertility ) University of Mysore.
• F.E.C.S.M : Fellow of the European Committee of Sexual Medicine.
• F.P.S.M : Fellowship in Psycho Sexual Medicine. (JSS Medical University )
• D.M.R.D : Diploma in Medical Radio diagnosis. KMC Hubli.
• D.R.C.O.G.,: Royal college of Obstetrics and Gynecology. UK,
• D.G.L.S., Diplomat in Gynecological laparoscopic surgery in Germany,
• F.C.G.P : IMA, New Delhi.
• D.Y.N., Diploma in Yoga and Nature Cure. New Delhi.
• C.U.S : Certificate in Ultrasound Scanning, Holland.
• F.C.G.P : Indian Medical Association.
Fellowship/ Membership of Professional Organisations:
• IMA : Indian Medical Association
• ISAR : Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
• IRIA : Indian Radiological and Imaging Association.
• FOGSI : Federation of Obstetrician and Gyncecological Association on India.
• ISSM : International Society for Sexual Medicine
• ESSM : European Society of Sexual Medicine.
• SASSM : South Asian Society for Sexual Medicine.
• IFS : Indian Fertility Society.
• CSEPI: Council of Sex Education and Parenthood International (India)
• NARCHI : National Association for Reproduction and Child Health International.
• MUSK : Medical Ultrasound Society of Karnataka.
Principal, Prof and Head of the Dept of Reproductive Medicine and Surgery, Mediwave Institute of Medical Sciences, Sayyaji Rao Road, Mysore 1. ( Affiliated to Karnataka State Open University). Mysuru.
Consultant Sexologist and Fertility Surgeon:
• Apollo B.G.S Hospital, Kuvempunagar, Mysuru.
• St. Joseph’s Hospital, Bannimantap, Mysuru.
• New Priyadharshini Hospital, Brindavan Extension, Mysuru.
Posts Held in Professional Organisations:
• President : IMA Mysore
• Founder Secretary: Karnataka Chapter for Indian Association for Assisted Reproduction.
• Editor : Karnataka Medical Journal.
• Registrar : : National Association for Reproduction and Child Health International.
• Central Council Member; IMA, New Delhi.
• Member : Karnataka Private Medical Establishments Authority, Government of Karnataka.
Dr C Sharath Kumar is well known In the field of Medical literature. He has authored 10 books and published more than 1000 articles and research papers.
He is well known in the field of Male and Female Infertility, IVF and Sexology.
Some of the Publications:
• Ten books on Infertility and Sexology in Kannada and English
• Unraveling the Etiologies of Bilateral Testicular Hypoplasia, Prostatic Calcification and Varicocele Grade III in Azoospermic Male. World J Life Sci. and Medical Research 2011;1(3):66.
• Male Factors: An Ignored Etiology in Recurrent Pregnancy Loss. World J Life Sci. and Medical Research 2011;1(4):76.
• Rare association of multiple etiologies in a severe oligoasthenospermia. Journal of Paramedical Sciences (JPS) Spring 2011 Vol.2, No.2 ISSN 2008-4978.
• Spermiogram and biochemical approach in evaluating male infertility in South Karnataka
• Clinical Significance of Antisperm Antibody Analysis in Evaluating Male Infertility of South Karnataka.
• Combined Office Operative Hysteroscopy and SonoHysteroSalpingography: A new approach in the management of infertile women with bilateral Proximal Tubal Block.